Wilson Tankless Water Heaters
An Endless Supply of Hot Water in Rocky Mount
Do you want a steady and reliable supply of hot water? Are you tired of running out of hot water? Roberson’s Plumbing and Septic offers high quality products and expert service for tankless water heaters in Wilson, Rocky Mount, and surrounding areas. We can help you find the perfect water heater to provide a continuous supply of hot water on demand.
If you are interested in switching to a tankless water heater, call (252) 262-2830 for more information and an estimate.
Tankless Water Heater Services
Wilson tankless water heaters deliver hot water without the need for the large storage tanks. Instead of storing heated water in a tank, tankless models heat the water instantly using either heating elements or gas burners, depending on the type of water heater. The water is heated as soon as the faucet is turned on. When the water is turned off, the water heater shuts down, so no energy is wasted keeping water heated.
Reasons to consider a tankless water heater include:
- A constant supply of hot water on demand
- Better energy efficiency
- Lower operating costs
- Fewer repairs
- Longer lifespan
- Takes up less space
Although there is no storage tank, it is still important to choose a tankless water heater that is the right size for your hot water demand. There are many options for tankless water heaters and a few important factors to consider when buying a tankless water heater for your home.
When buying a tankless water heater, be sure to consider:
- Size – It is important to choose the right size water heater for your hot water needs. To calculate the size, you will need to consider the amount of hot water needed and the difference between the cold water entering the house and the desired temperature of your hot water. Your plumber can perform the necessary calculations to ensure that your new water heater is right for your home.
- Energy efficiency rating – A main advantage of tankless models is the improved energy efficiency. You can compare energy efficiency ratings to maximize energy savings.
- Fuel type – Tankless water heaters can be powered by electricity or natural gas. When comparing products, consider the availability of the fuel source and cost.
- Cost – The initial cost of a tankless model is more expensive than a traditional water heater with a storage tank. However, tankless models last about twice as long. It is important to consider the installation cost, as well as the lifespan and energy savings to get an accurate comparison.
Tankless water heater installation requires the right training and experience. The water heater needs to be correctly installed for reliable performance. Leave your tankless water heater installation to a licensed plumber to make sure the job is done right.
Learn More About Tankless Water Heaters
At Roberson’s Plumbing and Septic, we are happy to help you explore the options and answer your questions about tankless water heaters in Wilson City. If you decide that your next water heater will be a tankless model, we can help you compare the options and provide an estimate. Our plumbers will make sure your new water heater is installed for reliable performance.
Get started by calling (252) 262-2830 for an estimate for tankless water heater installation.